Villa Licia has recently been refurbished to a high standard. It's just 50 metres from the sandy beach of Santa Maria del Focallo, and a short drive from the seaside town of Pozallo. Pozallo is a pretty town with a 15th century watch tower at one end of the large town beach and a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
The villa has a comfortable lounge area with a sofa bed, fireplace which leads through to a modern, well equipped kitchen. On the ground floor there are two double bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
The walled garden offers good privacy and to the front of the villa there is a super external second kitchen complete with barbecue, one bathroom and laundry room. Stairs lead from the outside kitchen to the first floor where you'll find small terrace where you can relax. The pool sits middle of the garden between the parking and the villa. Close to the pool you will find a lounge area that offers great shade so you can relax and escape the heat of the mid-day sun.
Safety deposit: € 500. The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in booking). - damage. It’s always valid the right to compensation for higher damage.
Weekly prices include.
- welcome pack
- supply of bed linen and towels
- final cleaning
- for stays of two weeks or more – cleaning service and linen change every 7 days
- energy consumption
- Internet WiFi
- Camping Cot/high chair – on request
- For cancellations until 60 days before the start of your stay will receive 100% refund.
- For cancellation until 30 days before the start of your stay will receive 50% refund.
- For cancellation less then 30 days before the start of your stay, no refund.
Check in is possible after 4.00 p.m. while the check out is required within 10.00 a.m.