Casa Natia is a beautiful villa, lovingly restored, in full respect of the traditions and style of the area.
Set in the countryside, it's located at just few kilometers from Marina di Modica and from Modica.
Casa Natia is equipped with every comfort and it's the perfect accommodation for a holiday by the sea, culture and relax.
The property sits in he middle of a garden with swimming pool, green grass and olive trees, adjacent to the owners' lands who offer to their guests the opportunity to immerse themselves in the culture of their biological company.
The house is equipped inside with a kitchen complete of all appliances, 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, 3 bathrooms and 1 living room; outside there's a large veranda equipped with table, chairs, armchairs and overlooking the pool.
Casa Natia also offers free wi-fi, parking, bed linen, towels and, on request, additional services.
- Wireless Internet
- Washing machine
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor shower
- Free Parking
- Sun Beds
- Air Conditioning
- First aid kit
- Baby cot
- Microwave oven
- Coffee Machine
- Sea view
- Family/Kid friendy
- Mosquito nets
- Sea (Marina di Modica) 8km
- Modica 8km
- Shops / Restaurants 8km
- Scicli 15km
- Ragusa 25km
- Noto (Unesco) 40km / Siracusa (Unesco) 60km
Safety deposit: € 250. The deposit will be refunded upon departure, less any damage or consumption (in excess of that agreed in booking). - damage. It’s always valid the right to compensation for higher damage.
Weekly prices include.
- welcome pack
- supply of bed linen and towels
- final cleaning
- for stays of two weeks or more – cleaning service and linen change every 7 days
- energy consumption
- Internet WiFi
- Camping Cot/high chair – on request
- For cancellations until 60 days before the start of your stay will receive 100% refund.
- For cancellation until 30 days before the start of your stay will receive 50% refund.
- For cancellation less than 30 days before the start of your stay, no refund.
Check in is possible after 4.00 p.m. while the check out is required within 10.00 a.m.